For centuries, lead was the material of choice for water lines and was still being used into the early 20th century. Due to obvious health concerns, lead pipes should be replaced as soon as possible. St. Albert and Edmonton area residents who suspect they may have lead lines are encouraged to call us for a free water services consultation.
A leaking or broken water line can cause headaches for your family or your business. Flooding and water damage are costly concerns and mould and mildew create additional worries. Your property and valuables are at risk of loss or damage and water service can be interrupted resulting in extreme inconvenience and threatened peace of mind.
Our water services include, but are not limited to:
- Water line tracing, repair or replacement
- Installation and maintenance of CCs, valves and risers
- Repair, replacement and maintenance of hydrants and saddles
- Supply of temporary water by tapping in to adjacent services
- After hours repairs to avoid minimal disruption to your home or business and restore service as quickly as possible
- Emergency call-outs